Multi-Year Accessibility Plan
This Multi-Year accessibility plan outlines the strategy of Pearle Hospitality Inc. to prevent and remove barriers for people with disabilities and comply with the requirements of the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005.
Statement of Commitment
Pearle Hospitality Inc. is committed to providing an accessible environment for all clients, employees, job applicants, suppliers, and visitors who may enter our premises, access our information, or use our services. As an organization, we respect and comply with the requirements of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and its associated regulations. We strive to provide an accessible and welcoming environment for everyone by identifying and removing barriers in our workplace and ensuring that new barriers are not created. The company ensures that persons with disabilities are provided with equal opportunities. We are committed to meeting the needs of individuals with disabilities in a timely and integrative manner that respects their dignity and independence.
This plan is a fluid document and will be reviewed at lease once every five years as part of our commitment to accessibility.
Accomplishments to Date
Pearle Hospitality Inc. has completed the following initiatives to prevent and remove barriers and comply with the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation’s
- Training on procedures for maintenance of the accessible elements in public spaces – Dec 2023
- Accessibility Compliance Report – filed December 2023
- Accessible ways for guests to provide feedback- across all websites – December 2023
- Pearle Hospitality’s Accessibility Policy – Revised December 2023
- Amendments adding clarity to Training, Service Animals, Support Persons, Accessible Formats and Communication Support – April 2023
- AODA Training – E-Learning Designed and delivered to all Pearle Team Members – 2020
- Accessible websites and web content – 2020
- Accessibility options of Employment practices for external applicants – 2018
- Accessibility Compliance Report – filed 2017.
- Accessible formats and communication support options available for team members – 2014
- Accessibility of Employment practices for Team Members – 2013
- AODA training – In Person to all Pearle Team Members – 2011 (On-Going)
Accessibility Policies and Procedures
Pearle Hospitality Inc.’s Accessibility Policies and Procedures can be found on all branded external and internal websites.
For More Information
If you have any questions or concerns about this plan or its initiatives, or if you want to receive a copy of the plan in a different accessible format, please contact Pearle Hospitality Inc.’s Human Resources Department thought one of the following methods:
Pearle Hospitality – Human Resources
611 Tradewind Dr, Ancaster, ON L9G 4V5