Founded by the Ciancone family in 1936, Pearle Hospitality prides itself on providing guests with genuine and thoughtful experiences created through extraordinary cuisine, gracious service, inspiring settings and a passion for delivering memorable moments.
If you have a passion for sales, food and wine, and incredible service, this might be the role for you. If you are looking for a rewarding position in an environment that will inspire you AND your clients, perhaps joining Pearle Hospitality at one of our beautiful properties in the 519 or 905 area is the next step…..
The Special Event Sales Consultant role encompasses the following:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate and communicate with clients, verbally and in writing, regarding event details and follow up post event
- Identify operational challenges associated with his/her group activity and work with venue staff and clients to solve these challenges and/or develop alternative solutions.
- Greet customer during the event phase and hand-off to the operations team for the execution of details.
- Adhere to all standards, policies, and procedures of Pearle Hospitality.
- Act independently to improve and increase skills and knowledge.
- Demonstrate an awareness of personal strengths and areas for professional improvement.
- Share learning, innovations, and best practices with others.
- Learn from others willingly.
- Interact with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Set a positive example for guest relations.
- Establish and maintain open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensure they do the same within the team.
- Participate in the budgeting process for areas of responsibility.
- Integrate objectives, opportunities and resources to achieve business goals.
- Respond effectively to guest problems and handle complaints.
- Strive to improve service performance.
- Maximize revenue by up-selling contracted products and identifying additional revenue opportunities based on the event profile.
- Meet and exceed individual sales targets
- Meet and exceed team’s profitability goals.
- Manage customer budgets effectively to maximize revenue and meet customer needs.
- Hold self, and others, accountable for achieving results.
- Contribute to team results.
- Minimum 3 Years Experience in a Hospitality Sales role
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task are essential in this fast paced environment
- Polished customer development and relationship management skills required
- Solid food and beverage knowledge is a definite asset
- Flexible Schedule
Salary will be between $50,000-65,000 per year, based on skills and experience.
MUST be eligible to work in Canada