Pearle Hospitality has partnered with Silverfern Landscape Group, a Guelph based landscape company that focuses on large scale, high-end, residential and commercial work. We are a company where employees can join a new and growing team with the opportunity to learn and cultivate a wide range of skills. We are looking for someone with passion for the position who we can invest in and who is ready and excited to potentially accept a leadership role.
We are currently seeking Landscape Maintenance Professionals to join our growing team in the Hamilton/Cambridge/Guelph area.
Successful candidates would be working in a great environment and earning competitive wages- this role ranges between $16-18/hour depending on relevant experience.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Physically fit individuals able to lift 20-50lbs. and operate landscaping equipment
- Ability to work within a 3-4 person crew maintaining lawns, gardens, shrubs and trees at various high end residential and commercial properties.
- Motivated and energetic
- Lawn cutting
- Trimming and maintaining plant material
- Cultivating and weeding beds
- Planting beds
- Have transportation to our Farm in Waterdown/Millgrove
- Willing to learn the hardscape/landscape trade
- Enjoy working outdoors; 4 seasons
- Valid driver’s license; clean abstract
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A team player, who can also think and work independently
- Excellent attendance, punctuality, and reliability
- Pay Range $16-18.00/hour; based on experience
- Full time work, 42 hours per week average
- Paid statutory holidays
- Pearle Hospitality discounts- 50% off dining and accommodations at Pearle Properties (Ancaster Mill, Bread Bar, Elora Mill Hotel & Spa, Cambridge Mill, Spencer's at the Waterfront)
- Advancement opportunities
- Supply of company uniforms and PPE
- Huge potential for personal growth, we are a career orientated company