Reporting to the Spa Director, the Aestheticians at Elora Mill Hotel & Spa have proven and demonstrated experience as an Aesthetician in a high volume environment, preferably within a hotel setting.
- Have full fluency in English, with strong verbal skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Be extremely team oriented and client-centered.
- Be well groomed and adhere to the spa dress-code policy
- Possess a great desire to help others through the benefits of detailed and accurate skin analysis and skin care.
- Confidently and knowledgeably educate guests, recommending services and products based on their needs with consistency and compliance with brand standards.
- Link skincare products to your service to enhance the guests experience at home.
- Possess Strong retail sales ability.
- Perform prep work, always maintain a clean, hygienic, and safe work environment
- Follow hotel and departmental policies and procedures.
- Post secondary education in Aesthetics, preferably in facials, waxing, manicures and pedicures and make-up.
- 2-5 years experience as an Aesthetician
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Courteous, discreet and professional demeanour
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
*Only those candidates who are legally authorized to work in Canada will be considered*