- Create beverages according to recipes, following instructions to allow for minimal waste, ensuring to use the proper glassware and garnishes for each beverage.
- Wash and polish glassware as needed.
- Able to work both independently and as a member of a team to provide guests with excellent experience.
- Accept and perform additional tasks as required for optimal performance of the restaurant.
- Actively represent and promote Pearle Hospitality’s core values within the workplace.
- Act as a Pearle Hospitality ambassador.
- Follow company policies and procedures as defined and outlined by Pearle Hospitality.
- Follow all Health and Safety standards to ensure a safe work environment for all guests and team members.
- Adhere to all cleanliness and sanitization practices.
- Maintain professional appearance and act with integrity and honesty.
What we would like you to bring to the position:
- 1+ year bartending experience
- Smart Serve Certificate
- Knowledge: Strong knowledge of wine, beer and mixed beverages.
- Communication: Listen attentively to customer requests, able to accurately identify needs or suggest appropriate solutions/alternatives.
- Adaptability: Ability to remain poised and professional in a fast-paced environment and positively interact with a variety of diverse guests and team members.
- Personable: Build strong relationships with guests, getting to know repeat guests and customizing their experience. Build strong working relationships with coworkers.
- Attention to Detail: Use tools provided to accurately dispense ingredients for beverages and cocktails to ensure minimal waste and consistency in production.
Why join the Pearle Hospitality team:
- Competitive wages
- Discounts at all Pearle Hospitality restaurants, hotels and spas
- Training and Development
- Growth opportunities
- Amazing team and company culture!