The Restaurant Manager works directly with the whole team at the property and leads by example to ensure that all daily operations are being achieved to Pearle’s high service standards, while offering a genuine and thoughtful guest experience.
This individual will be actively involved in food and beverage service, operations, training, inventory, with a main focus being the overall development of service standards, employees and team building.
Organized and driven, the ideal candidate for this role is passionate about great food, authentic hospitality, and being apart of a team that is committed to excellence.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate and be an example of Pearle Hospitality’s core values by demonstrating genuine and thoughtful hospitality in the day-to-day execution of duties.
- Act as a mentor to service staff: embody a great service culture, and create a high level of service standards and excellence.
- Overall team organization and development: Working directly with the front of house teams (hostesses, servers, and support staff).
- Champion Pearle culture by ensuring high level of staff engagement and continual reinforcement of mission and core values.
- Assist in employee evaluations/performance reviews.
- Management of shifts: daily decision making, scheduling, planning, while upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness.
- Assist in the overall inventory management.
- Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service.
- Operating POS System; End of night reporting; Guest check reporting.
- Proper opening and closing of restaurant.
- Ensure consistency of service with clearly defined service standards and work continually at raising the bar to provide the very best guest experience.
- Relentlessly pursue the importance of “image “, “attention to detail” and “pride of ownership” to best represent the Pearle Hospitality brand.
- Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Respond to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests.
*Only those candidates who are legally authorized to work in Canada will be considered for the position*