- Understand the importance of the dishwashing station’s contribution to success of the restaurant and actively contribute to said success.
- Assist in the completion of tasks listed on Daily Cleaning ‘To-Do’ List.
- Participate in the set up and teardown, ensuring that station
- Accept and perform additional tasks as required for optimal performance of the restaurant.
- Actively represent and promote Pearle Hospitality’s core values within the workplace.
- Act as a Pearle Hospitality ambassador.
- Follow company policies and procedures as defined and outlined by Pearle Hospitality.
- Follow all Health and Safety standards to ensure a safe work environment for all guests and team members.
- Adhere to all cleanliness and sanitization practices.
- Maintain professional appearance and act with integrity and honesty.
What we would like you to bring to the position:
- Cleaning or dishwashing experience considered an asset.
- Experience and knowledge of food preparation and kitchen maintenance beneficial.
- Adaptability: Ability to remain poised and professional in a fast-paced environment and positively interact with a variety of diverse guests and team members.
- Organization: Understand the needs of Front and Back of House teams and is able to assess and provide them with the tools to be successful in their roles.
- Attention to Detail: Able to accurately identify chemicals being used and ensure proper quantity is being used and for the correct purpose. This also includes proper labelling and storage of products. Able to identify hazardous situations and provide proper signage to notify other staff and guests (i.e., wet floor signs)
Why join the Pearle Hospitality team:
- Competitive wages
- Discounts at all Pearle Hospitality restaurants, hotels and spas
- Training and Development
- Growth opportunities
- Amazing team and company culture!