- Deliver above and beyond guest experiences, highlighting genuine and thoughtful hospitality.
- Prepare host area
- Accept and perform additional tasks as required for optimal performance of the restaurant.
- Actively represent and promote Pearle Hospitality’s core values within the workplace.
- Act as a Pearle Hospitality ambassador.
- Follow company policies and procedures as defined and outlined by Pearle Hospitality.
- Follow all Health and Safety standards to ensure a safe work environment for all guests and team members.
- Adhere to all cleanliness and sanitization practices.
- Maintain professional appearance and act with integrity and honesty.
What we would like you to bring to the position:
- Previous Host experience considered an asset
- OpenTable Certification of 85% or higher
- Smart Serve Certified
- Communication: Able to communicate with guests as well as restaurant staff accurately and effectively regarding timing/waits. Answer any guest questions regarding the menu, or seek out appropriate team members to assist.
- Customer service: Remain warm and welcoming to guests, making sure to provide a positive experience for each and every guest.
- Adaptability: Ability to remain poised and professional in a fast-paced environment and positively interact with a variety of diverse guests and team members.
- Attention to detail: Make quick assessments on table availability and relay wait times to guests in polite manner.
Why join the Pearle Hospitality team:
- Competitive wages
- Discounts at all Pearle Hospitality restaurants, hotels and spas
- Training and Development
- Growth opportunities
- Amazing team and company culture!