Pearle Hospitality is looking for a hard-working and knowledgeable lead landscaper to work at our multiple venues which are all set in naturally beautiful surroundings. We have restaurant and event facilities as well as an organic farm and residential properties all which are maintained by our landscaping crew. We require an individual with landscaping skills to handle scheduling and leading the team to ensure efficiency and attention to detail.
Perform Landscaping and Horticultural activities including, but not limited to, the following:
Ensure all tools are properly handled, stored, and maintained
Organize the workload and determine the schedule of tasks for the day/week
Lead fellow team members in completing tasks and ensuring efficiency
Handle relationships with clients in a cordial and professional manner
Perform other duties as assigned
- 2 or 3 Years experience as part of a landscaping crew.
- Management experience a definite asset, though we are willing to train the right candidates
- A valid Ontario driver's license
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to work well independently and within a team environment
- A love of the outdoors and for plant life an asset
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour