Ancaster Mill is looking for a dynamic, outgoing candidate to fill the roles of Valet and Shuttle Driver.
The Valet is an integral part of the Ancaster Mill team, often the first person guests encounter upon their arrival to the property. The valet is friendly and polished, warmly welcoming guests and offering to assist them by parking their vehicles. The valet is also responsible for maintaining the appearance of the front entrance and ensuring walkways are clear for visitors.
Ancaster Mill shuttle drivers are responsible for delivering guests to and from local accommodations for the special event they are attending. The shuttle driver is friendly and courteous, knowledgeable and with excellent judgement. A capable driver, the individual in this role is responsible for the 11 passenger Mercedes van and is prompt, neat and conscientious.
Duties and Responsibilities, VALET:
- Greet all incoming cars and guests, open doors to cars and building
- Park vehicles as necessary and maintain key system for speed and accuracy in retrieving vehicles
- Ensure you are aware of any events happening and where so that you are better able to assist guests when asked
- Maintain the appearance of the front entrance, elevator area and receiving area
- Keep all parking lots and walkways free of debris
- Assist other departments/positions as necessary and as able
- Be present and focused on guest satisfaction at all times
- Communicate and be an example of Ancaster Mill's core values by demonstrating genuine and thoughtful hospitality in the day-to-day execution of duties.
- Winter- shovel and salt walkways and stairs and ensure they remain clear throughout the shift
Duties and Responsibilities, SHUTTLE DRIVER:
- Collect guests from local hotels in a timely manner and transport them safely to Ancaster Mill for the special event they are attending
- Return guests to their accommodations at the end of the event
- Be friendly and courteous with all passengers
- Ensure the vehicle is tidy and well-maintained
- must have held a valid G license for at least 2 years
- flexible schedule, be available to work weekends
- a positive, friendly and outgoing personality
- must be responsible, reliable and punctual