Pearle Weddings & Events is currently seeking a Special Events Consultant to join their teams in the 905 and 519 areas. At Pearle, we are genuinely committed to taking the time to get to know our clients and understanding their vision to flawlessly execute each aspect of their event.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates and communicates verbally and in writing with clients regarding event details and follows up post event.
- Identifies operational challenges associated with his/her group actively and works with the events staff and customer to solve these challenges and/or develop alternative solutions.
- Greets customer during the event phase and hands-off to the operations team for the execution of details.
- Adheres to all standards, policies, and procedures of Pearle Hospitality.
- Acts independently to improve and increase skills and knowledge.
- Demonstrates an awareness of personal strengths and areas for professional improvement.
- Shares learning, innovations, and best practices with others.
- Learns from others willingly.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensures they do the same within the team.
- Participates in the budgeting process for areas of responsibility.
- Integrates objectives, opportunities and resources to achieve business goals.
- Responds effectively to guest problems and handles complaints.
- Strive to improve service performance.
- Maximizes revenue by up-selling contracted products and identifying additional revenue opportunities based on the event profile.
- Meets and exceeds individual sales targets
- Meets and exceeds team’s profitability goals.
- Manages customer budgets effectively to maximize revenue and meet customer needs.
- Holds self and others accountable for achieving results.
- Contributes to team results.
- 5 years experience in event planning and event sales.
- Food and beverage knowledge is a benefit.
- Strong organization skills a must.
- Strong customer development and relationship management skills required.